Commercial Property Insurance for Landlords

If you own a commercial property or block of flats, then Total Commercial Property Owners Insurance for landlords is right for you.

With over 20 years' experience in the industry, we understand the unique requirements that businesses from all backgrounds require from their policies. That’s why our commercial building and property insurance gives you the flexibility to build cover that’s just perfect for your needs.

We have selected a panel of major insurers who offer a wide variety of polices, ensuring that we’re able to meet your specific needs. Whether your commercial property is a shop, office or block of flats, we will source a commercial building insurance policy that gives you confidence that you are correctly covered should the worst happen, leaving you to concentrate on getting the most out of your investment.

Why Total Commercial Property Owners Insurance for landlords?

• Cover from some of the most respected insurers in the UK market

• Bespoke property owners' insurance to meet your precise needs

• Independent advice on the best commercial property insurance policy for you

• Compare commercial property insurance quotes from our panel of insurers

Get a Quote for commercial property insurance

Useful links


Buildings insurance
Accidental damage cover
Business Contents insurance
Property Owners liability
Employer's liability (where legally required to do so)
Terrorism cover
Loss of rent cover