UPad Competition Terms
To qualify all you have to do is follow us on Twitter or Like our Facebook page and you will be eligible for a Upad gift card worth £40. This incentive will run for the next 100 new followers/likes across the two platforms. Once you have been notified that you are eligible, you have 28 days to claim your voucher.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is organised by Total Landlord Insurance (a trading name of HFIS plc), Kingmaker House, Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ
2. Total Landlord Insurance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Total Landlord Insurance shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. The competition is open to people 18+. One entry per person.
5. The prize cannot be swapped or changed, Total Landlord insurance reserves the right to change the prize to another of equal value and Total Landlord Insurance reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice at any time
6. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Total Landlord Insurance or any company involved in the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Total Landlord Insurance reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Total Landlord Insurance is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
7. The address you provide with your competition entry will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
8. Competition entries must be made in the manner detailed and by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
9. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to enter.
10. Competition entries will be on display for the public to view upon entry on any of our social media channels. Thereafter, Total Landlord Insurance may use the material for publicity purposes as per the competition set-up.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, the Competition is being run by Total Landlord Insurance, its partners, affiliates and parent company shall have no responsibility whatsoever with the running of the Competition, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a reader make any claim against Total Landlord Insurance as a result of the running of the Competition.
12. The winning landlord will be chosen by someone in the Total Landlord Insurance Team.
13. The winner will be notified via Facebook email or twitter DM and their name published on the Facebook wall and twitter feed.
14. Once received, winner may not amend, adapt or manipulate the badge in any way. Total Landlord Insurance may revoke permissions to use the logo if Total Landlord Insurance, in our absolute discretion, believe that use is damaging, or is likely to damage the reputation of Total Landlord Insurance
Data Protection and Publicity
15. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
How to contact us
16. You can contact us in relation to this Competition by writing to Marketing Dept, Total Landlord Insurance, Kingmaker House, Station Road, New Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 1NZ