Tenant Contents Insurance

Have you considered the cost of replacing your personal possessions if something unexpected happens? Renting a property can be a scary experience, but insuring your personal belonging doesn’t need to be.

If you are living in rented accommodation the buildings insurance, which covers the structure and fixtures and fittings of your home, is usually down to your landlord.

However, the contents of your home and your personal possessions are your responsibility. For example, your jewellery, bicycles, sports equipment, electrical appliances, laptops and computer equipment, games consoles, musical instruments, CDs and DVDs.

Total Tenants Contents Insurance provides cover for your

With Total Landlord Emergency Cover you will have peace of mind knowing that we are only a phone call away.

24 Hour Protection 365 Days a Year

Get total protection for your rental property for just £65.30 (including IPT) 

  • Call out charges
  • Labour up to 2 hours
  • Parts and materials up to £100
  • Alternative accommodation for your tenants up to £250
  • No policy excess
  • No limit on the number of claims
  • Normally same day attendance by an approved contractor
  • Repairs guaranteed for 12 months

The maximum payable per claim is £1,000

View more information


Premiums are charged per self-contained property. Get Total Landlord Emergency Cover for just £65.30 per property for a 12 month policy (includes Insurance Premium Tax).

Terms of Business

Our Terms of Business explains how Total Landlord Insurance will provide business to you and include our complaints procedure. For full details please download a copy of our Terms of Business.

Make a Claim